Please read the Reservation Policy and the information below before making a reservation. You are responsible for knowing the rules and cleaning the area afterward. PACK OUT YOUR EVENT TRASH, NO GLASS CONTAINERS, EVENTS ARE NOT STAFFED.
Our reservation system requires you to create a login on Skedda. Your credit card will not be charged until after your event date.
The following facilities are available for reservation and rental from 10:00 AM – 9:00 PM:
- Inspiration Club Pool Pavilion
- Except during pool season, when the pavilion is available only until 8:00 PM (to coincide with pool operating hours) and unavailable for reservation or rental after 4:00 PM on Friday, all day Saturday and Sunday.
- Hops Garden Pavilion
- Available only during pool season from 4:00 PM on Friday, all day Saturday and Sunday
- The Hangout Pavilion
- The Watering Hole Pavilion
- Picnic Park Pavilion
- Pathfinder Park Pavilion = coming soon, under construction
The reservation includes seating, tables, and shelter only. Reservations are not necessary but they give your group priority to use seating, tables and shelter area up to the capacity indicated in the form below. Other groups may also use the park area, your use is non-exclusive and your reservation extends only to the amount of seating at the shelter.
All other District facilities and amenities are first-come, first-serve and are not available for reservation or rental, including, but not limited to:
- Inspiration Club: Swimming Pool / Event Lawn / BBQ Grill
- Pathfinder Park: Soccer Field / Playground / Basketball Multipurpose Court/In-Line Skating Rink
The tennis courts can be reserved for an hour at a time using our online system. Use of the courts is first-come, first-serve whenever not already reserved. Tennis courts are for tennis use only.
NOTE: The District Board of Directors and management have the right to reserve any District facility at any time.