Soon, four-legged family members will be able to unleash their energy at a park designed just for them. With lots of fenced-in space to run, roam, explore and sniff the surroundings.
The developer has installed pea gravel as the park ground cover.
Natural or artificial turf are not economically feasible for maintenance given the Colorado sun, water restrictions, cleanliness, and long-term costs. Natural turf coverage is quickly worn away, creating exposed dirt and mud.
Park Hours: 6am – 10pm
Happy Tails Bark Park at Inspiration is an unsupervised, self-directed, off-leash dog park. Dog owners/handlers assume all responsibility for their dogs and are legally and financially liable for injuries or damages caused by their dog(s).
- Entrance and exit gates must be secured at all times.
- All dogs must have a current rabies tag affixed to their collar or harness and be licensed with the City of Aurora.
- Puppies under 4-months old are not permitted inside the dog park.
- Owners are responsible for cleaning up after their dog. Dog waste must be disposed of immediately and completely. Bags are not guaranteed. Please bring your own, just in case!
- Adult supervision of dogs and children under 12 is required at all times.
- Dogs must always remain under visual and voice control while in the off-leash site.
- There is a limit of three dogs per adult handler.
- Sick or injured dogs are not allowed inside the dog park.
- Aggressive dogs and dogs in heat are not allowed inside the dog park. Dogs who demonstrate aggressive behaviors toward dogs or humans must immediately be removed from the park and may not return.
- Any hole dug by a pet must be filled by that animal’s owner.
- Food of any kind, dog or human, is prohibited.
- Choke, spike, pinch, prong, and shock collars are prohibited.
- Professional dog trainers are not permitted without written approval from the Inspiration Metropolitan District.
- Report all dog bites and/or injuries to Aurora Animal Control at (303) 326-8288, Option 6 and inspirationmetro.org/report-an-issue-form/.
- Non-emergency questions or concerns can be submitted at inspirationmetro.org/report-an-issue-form/.
- Bicycles and motorized vehicles are prohibited.
- No personal music or amplified sound devices
- No alcohol, drugs, smoking, vaping, or glass containers
- Respect other users, neighbors, and facilities.
- Vandalism will be reported to Aurora Police.
Small area is for dogs weighing less than 20 pounds.
Large area is for dogs weighing 20 pounds and up.